Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Framing the relationship: Values and Knowledge for Social Work Practice
1. Working towards change
2. Understanding communication and change
3. Theorising communication and change
Part 2: Forming the Relationship: Skills for Critical Reflection and Engagement
4. Skills for your use of self
5. Self-care Skills
6. Engagement Skills
Part 3: Focusing your Communication: Skills for Interviewing and Assessing
7. Listening and Questioning Skills
8. Reflecting Skills: Paraphrasing and Summarising
9. Assessment skills
10. Ethical decision-making and risk assessment skills
Part 4: Focusing your interventions: Skills for theoretically-informed practice
11. Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural Approaches and Skills
12. Narrative and Solution-focused Approaches and Skills
13. Feminist and Critical Social Work Approaches and Skills
14. Mindfulness Approaches and Skills *NEW CHAPTER*
15. Task-centred and Crisis-intervention Approaches and Skills
Part 5: Finishing the work: Skills for Ending your Work Well
16. Ending and Evaluating Skills
Name: Working With People: Communication Skills for Reflective Practice 2nd Edition
Author: Harms, Louise
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Working With People: Communication Skills for Reflective Practice 2nd Edition, by Harms, Louise.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 495 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!