Complete eBook Content:
Foreword by Char Miller
Preface to the Fifth Edition: Fifty Years in the Wilderness
Prologue: The Condition of Wilderness
1. Old World Roots of Opinion
2. A Wilderness Condition
3. The Romantic Wilderness
5. Henry David Thoreau: Philosopher
6. Preserve the Wilderness!
7. Wilderness Preserved
8. John Muir: Publicizer
9. The Wilderness Cult
10. Hetch Hetchy
11. Aldo Leopold: Prophet
12. Decisions for Permanence
13. Toward a Philosophy of Wilderness
15. The Irony of Victory
16. The International Perspective
Epilogue to the Fifth Edition: Island Civilization
Name: Wilderness and the American Mind: Fifth Edition
Author: Roderick Frazier Nash; Foreword by Char Miller
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Wilderness and the American Mind: Fifth Edition, by Roderick Frazier Nash; Foreword by Char Miller.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 436 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!