Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction and Key Concepts
2. Key Concepts of Urban Economics
Part II: Market Forces in the Development of Cities
3. Trading and Factory Towns
4. Agglomeration Economies
5. Where Do Cities Develop?
6. Consumer Cities and Central Place Theory
7. Cities in a Regional Economy
8. The Urban Labor Market
9. The First Cities
Part III: Urban Land Use and Housing
10. Land Rent and Manufacturing Land Use
11. Office Space and Tall Buildings
12. Housing Prices and Residential Land Use
13. Distribution of Jobs and People
14. The Monocentric City and Urban General Equilibrium
16. Land Policy
17. Urban Housing
Part IV: Urban Transportation
18. Cars and Roads
19. Public Transit
Part V: Local Government, Education, and Crime
20. Role of Local Government
21. Local Government Revenue
24. Models of Microeconomics
Name: Urban Economics 9th Edition
Author: Arthur O’Sullivan
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Urban Economics 9th Edition, by Arthur O’Sullivan.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 465 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!