Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introducing Operating Systems.
2. Early Memory Management Systems.
3. Memory Management Includes Virtual Memory.
4. Processor Management.
5. Process Synchronization.
6. Concurrent Processes.
7. Device Management.
8. File Management.
9. Network Organization Concepts.
10. Management of Network Functions.
11. Security and Ethics.
12. System Management.
13. UNIX Operating Systems
14. Windows Operating Systems.
15. Linux Operating Systems.
16. Android Operating Systems.
Appendix A. Algorithms.
Appendix B. ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Name: Understanding Operating Systems 8th Edition
Author: Ann McHoes, Ida M. Flynn
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Understanding Operating Systems 8th Edition, by Ann McHoes, Ida M. Flynn.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 611 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!