Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: BASIC ISSUES IN COUNSELING PRACTICE.
1. Introduction and Overview.
2. The Counselor: Person and Professional.
3. Ethical Issues in Counseling Practice.
Part II: THEORIES AND TECHNIQUES OF COUNSELING.
4. Psychoanalytic Therapy.
5. Adlerian Therapy.
6. Existential Therapy.
7. Person-Centered Therapy.
8. Gestalt Therapy.
9. Behavior Therapy.
10. Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
11. Choice Theory/Reality Therapy.
12. Feminist Therapy.
13. Postmodern Approaches.
14. Family Systems Therapy.
Part III: INTEGRATION AND APPLICATION.
15. An Integrative Perspective.
Name: Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy 10th Edition
Author: Gerald Corey
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy 10th Edition, by Gerald Corey.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 517 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!