Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Data Analysis
2. Modeling Distributions of Data
3. Describing Relationships
4. Collecting Data
5. Probability: What Are the Chances?
6. Random Variables
7. Sampling Distributions
8. Estimating with Confidence
9. Testing a Claim
10. Comparing Two Populations or Treatments
11. Inference for Distributions of Categorical Data
12. More About Regression
Name: The Practice of Statistics 6th Edition
Author: Daren S. Starnes, Josh Tabor
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of The Practice of Statistics 6th Edition, by Daren S. Starnes, Josh Tabor.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2282 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!