Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction: Becoming a Unicorn
Part I: The Stuff You’ll Always Use
2. The Data Science Road Map
3. Programming Languages
4. Data Munging: String Manipulation, Regular Expressions, and Data Cleaning
5. Visualizations and Simple Metrics
6. Machine Learning Overview
7. Interlude: Feature Extraction Ideas
8. Machine Learning Classification
9. Technical Communication and Documentation
Part II: Stuff You Still Need to Know
10. Unsupervised Learning: Clustering and Dimensionality Reduction
12. Data Encodings and File Formats
13. Big Data
15. Software Engineering Best Practices
16. Natural Language Processing
17. Time Series Analysis
20. Programming Language Concepts
21. Performance and Computer Memory
Part III: Specialized or Advanced Topics
22. Computer Memory and Data Structures
23. Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Optimization
24. Advanced Classifiers
25. Stochastic Modeling
Name: The Data Science Handbook
Author: Field Cady
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of The Data Science Handbook, by Field Cady.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 417 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!