Complete eTextbook Content:
Preface: The Aims of This Edition
I. Research, Researchers, and Readers
1. Thinking in Print: The Uses of Research, Public and Private
2. Connecting with Your Reader: Creating a Role for Yourself and Your Readers
II. Asking Questions, Finding Answers
3. From Topics to Questions
4. From Questions to a Problem
5. From Problems to Sources
6. Engaging Sources
III. Making an Argument
7. Making Good Arguments: An Overview
8. Making Claims
9. Assembling Reasons and Evidence
10. Acknowledgments and Responses
IV. Writing Your Argument
12. Planning and Drafting
13. Organizing Your Argument
14. Incorporating Sources
15. Communicating Evidence Visually
16. Introductions and Conclusions
17. Revising Style: Telling Your Story Clearly
V. Some Last Considerations
The Ethics of Research
A Postscript for Teachers
Appendix: Bibliographical Resources
Name: The Craft of Research, 4th Edition
Author: Wayne C. Booth, Gregory G. Colomb, Joseph M. Williams, Joseph Bizup, William T. FitzGerald
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of The Craft of Research, 4th Edition, by Wayne C. Booth, Gregory G. Colomb, Joseph M. Williams, Joseph Bizup, William T. FitzGerald.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 291 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!