Complete handbook Content:
Part I. Introduction and Setting the Stage for a Law of Algorithms:
1. An introduction to law and algorithms Woodrow Barfield and Jessica Barfield
2. The opinion of machines Curtis E. A. Karnow
3. Private accountability in an age of artificial intelligence Sonia K. Katyal
4. Algorithmic legitimacy Ari Ezra Waldman
5. Understanding transparency in algorithmic accountability Margaret Kaminsky
Part II. Business, Regulations, and Decision Making with Algorithms:
6. Algorithms and contract law Lauren Henry Scholz
7. Algorithms, agreements, and agency Shawn Bayern
8. Algorithmic governance and administrative law Steven M. Appel and Cary Coglianese
9. Discrimination in the age of algorithms Robin Nunn
10. Algorithmic competition, collusion and price discrimination Salil K. Mehra
11. The rule of law and algorithmic governance Ronan Kennedy
12. Governance of algorithms: rethinking public sector use of algorithms for predictive purposes Anjanette H. Raymond and Ciabhan Collelly
13. From rule of law to statute drafting: legal issues for algorithms in government decision-making Monika Zalnieriute, Lisa Burton Crawford, Janina Boughey, Lyria Bennett Moses and Sarah Logan
14. Algorithmic decision systems: using automation and machine learning in the public administration David Restrepo Amariles
15. From legal sources to programming code: automatic individual decisions in public administration and computers under the law Dag Wiese Schartum
Part III. Intellectual Property and Algorithms:
16. Inventive algorithms and the evolving nature of innovation Ryan Abbott
17. Software patenting and Section 101’s gatekeeping function Andrew Chin
18. Intellectual property as a crossroad: awarding IP protection for algorithms Aviv Gaon
Part IV. Criminal Law, Tort Issues and Algorithms:
19. The use of algorithms in criminal adjudication Andrea Roth
20. Assessing risk of offending through algorithms Christopher Slobogin
21. Injury by algorithms Seema Ghatnekar Tilak
22. When do algorithmic tortfeasors that caused damage warrant unique legal treatment? Karni Chagal-Feferkorn
Part V. Constitutional Law, Human Rights, and Algorithms:
23. Tort-law applying a ‘reasonableness’ standard to algorithms Karni Chagal-Feferkorn
24. Human rights-based approach to AI and algorithms: concerning welfare technologies Jedrzej Niklas
25. Four modes of speech protection for algorithms Kyle Langvardt
26. Algorithms and freedom of expression Manasin (Veenu) Goswami
27. Artificial minds in first amendments borderlands Marc Jonathan Blitz
28. The first amendment and algorithms Stuart Minor Benjamin
29. Algorithmic analysis of social behavior for profiling, ranking, and assessment Nizan Geslevich Packin and Yafit Lev-Aretz
30. Algorithmic stages in privacy data analytics: process and probabilities Ronald P. Loui, Arno R. Lodder, and Stephanie A. Quick
Part VI. Applications and Future Directions of Law and Algorithms:
31. Moral machines: the emerging EU policy on ‘Trustworthy AI’ Andrea Renda
32. Law in the Turing’s Cathedral Nicola Lettieri
33. Arguing over algorithms: mapping the dilemmas in operationalizing ‘ethical’ artificial intelligence Mariano-Clorentino Cuellar and Robert J. MacCoun
34. Embodiment and algorithms for human robot interaction Yueh-Hsuan Weng and Chih-Hsing Ho
35. On being trans-human: commercial BCIs and the quest for autonomy Argyro P. Karanasiou.
Name: The Cambridge Handbook of the Law of Algorithms
Author: Woodrow Barfield
ISBN-10 : 1108481965
ISBN-13 : 978-1108481960
This is a eBook for the actual handbook of The Cambridge Handbook of the Law of Algorithms, by Woodrow Barfield.
ebook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 809 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original handbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!