Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. The Role and Method of Economics.
2. The Economic Way of Thinking.
3. Supply and Demand.
4. Using Supply and Demand.
5. Market Failure and Public Choice.
Part II: MICROECONOMICS.
6. Production and Costs.
7. Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets.
9. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
10. Labor Markets, Income Distribution, and Poverty.
Part III: MACROECONOMICS.
11. Introduction to Macroeconomics: Unemployment, Inflation, and Economic Fluctuations.
12. Economic Growth.
13. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
14. Fiscal Policy.
15. Monetary Institutions.
16. The Federal Reserve and Monetary Policy.
17. Issues in Macroeconomic Theory and Policy.
18. International Economics.
Name: Survey of ECON 3rd Edition
Author: Robert L. Sexton
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Survey of ECON 3rd Edition, by Robert L. Sexton.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 460 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!