Complete eTextbook Content:
- The Role of Accounting in Business.
- Basic Accounting Systems: Cash Basis
- Basic Accounting Systems: Accrual Basis
- Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
- Internal Control and Cash.
- Receivables and Inventories.
- Fixed Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangible Assets.
- Liabilities and Stockholders’ Equity.
- Metric Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Accounting for Manufacturing Operations
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
- Budgeting and Standard Costs
- Performance Evaluation for Decentralized Operations.
- Capital Investment Analysis.
Appendix A: Double-Entry Accounting Systems.
Appendix B: Process Cost Systems.
Name: Survey of Accounting (Accounting I) 8th Edition
Author: Carl S. Warren
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Survey of Accounting (Accounting I) 8th Edition, by Carl S. Warren.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 755 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!