Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT INPUTS.
- Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness.
- The External Environment: Opportunities, Threats, Industry Competition, and Competitor Analysis.
- The Internal Organization: Resources, Capabilities, Core Competencies, and Competitive Advantages.
Part II: STRATEGIC ACTIONS: STRATEGY FORMULATION.
- Business-Level Strategy.
- Competitive Rivalry and Competitive Dynamics.
- Corporate-Level Strategy.
- Merger and Acquisition Strategies.
- International Strategy.
- Cooperative Strategy.
Part III: STRATEGIC ACTIONS: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION.
- Corporate Governance.
- Organizational Structure and Controls.
- Strategic Leadership.
- Strategic Entrepreneurship.
Part IV: CASES.
Name: Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases: Competitiveness and Globalization, 12th Edition
Author: Michael A. Hitt, R. Duane Ireland, Robert E. Hoskisson
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases: Competitiveness and Globalization, 12th Edition, by Michael A. Hitt, R. Duane Ireland, Robert E. Hoskisson.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 768 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!