Complete eTextbook Content:
PART 1: Overview of Strategic Management
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: THE HERSHEY COMPANY, 2015 (HSY)
PART 2: Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
PART 3: Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management, Operations, and Human Resources Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
PART 4: Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
PART 5: Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Environmental Sustainability
11. Global and International Issues
PART 6: Strategic-Management Case Analysis
Name: Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases 16th Edition
Author: Fred R. David, Forest R. David
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases 16th Edition, by Fred R. David, Forest R. David.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 701 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!