Complete eTextbook Content:
PART ONE: GATHERING AND EXPLORING DATA
1. Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data
2. Exploring Data with Graphs and Numerical Summaries
3. Association: Contingency, Correlation, and Regression
4. Gathering Data
PART TWO: PROBABILITY, PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTIONS, AND SAMPLING DISTRIBUTIONS
5. Probability in Our Daily Lives
6. Probability Distributions
7. Sampling Distributions
PART THREE: INFERENTIAL STATISTICS
8. Statistical Inference: Confidence Intervals
9. Statistical Inference: Significance Tests About Hypotheses
10. Comparing Two Groups
PART FOUR: ANALYZING ASSOCIATION AND EXTENDED STATISTICAL METHODS
11. Analyzing the Association Between Categorical Variables
12. Analyzing the Association Between Quantitative Variables: Regression Analysis
13. Multiple Regression
14. Comparing Groups: Analysis of Variance Methods
15. Nonparametric Statistics
Name: Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data 4th Edition
Author: Alan Agresti, Christine A. Franklin, Bernhard Klingenberg
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data 4th Edition, by Agresti, Franklin, Klingenberg.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 811 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!