Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Defining and Collecting Data
2. Organizing and Visualizing Variables
3. Numerical Descriptive Measures
4. Basic Probability
5. Discrete Probability Distributions
6. The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Distributions
7. Sampling Distributions
8. Confidence Interval Estimation
9. Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing: One-Sample Tests
10. Two-Sample Tests
11. Analysis of Variance
12. Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests
13. Simple Linear Regression
14. Introduction to Multiple Regression
15. Multiple Regression Model Building
16. Time-Series Forecasting
17. Getting Ready to Analyze Data in the Future
18 Statistical Applications in Quality Management (online)
19 Decision Making (online)
A. Basic Math Concepts and Symbols
B. Important Excel and Minitab Skills and Concepts
C. Online Resources
D. Configuring Microsoft Excel
F. Useful Excel Knowledge
G. Software FAQs
Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Problems
Name: Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel, Global Edition, 8th Edition
Author: David M. Levine, David F. Stephan, Kathryn A. Szabat
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel, Global Edition, 8th Edition, by David M. Levine, David F. Stephan, Kathryn A. Szabat.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 792 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!