Complete eTextbook Content:
0. Preface: Approach and how to use this book
1. Introduction to base R
2. Tidy functions and reproducible R workflows
3. Models and distributions
4. Introduction to the linear model: Simple linear regression
5. Correlation, linear, and nonlinear transformations
6. Multiple regression
7. Categorical predictors
8. Interactions and nonlinear effects
9. Inferential statistics 1: Significance testing
10. Inferential statistics 2: Issues in significance testing
11. Inferential statistics 3: Significance testing in a regression context
12. Generalized linear models: Logistic regression
13. Generalized linear models 2: Poisson regression
14. Mixed models 1: Conceptual introduction
15. Mixed models 2: Extended example, significance testing, convergence issues
16. Outlook and strategies for model building
Appendix A. Correspondences between significance tests and linear models
Appendix B. Reading recommendations
Name: Statistics for Linguists: An Introduction Using R
Author: Bodo Winter
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Statistics for Linguists: An Introduction Using R, by Bodo Winter.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 327 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!