Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Statistics, Data, and Statistical Thinking
2. Methods for Describing Sets of Data
4. Random Variables and Probability Distributions
5. Sampling Distributions
6. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Estimation with Confidence Intervals
7. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Tests of Hypotheses
8. Inferences Based on Two Samples: Confidence Intervals and Tests of Hypotheses
9. Design of Experiments and Analysis of Variance
10. Categorical Data Analysis
11. Simple Linear Regression
12. Multiple Regression and Model Building
13. Methods for Quality Improvement: Statistical Process Control
14. Time Series: Descriptive Analyses, Models, and Forecasting
15. Nonparametric Statistics
Name: Statistics for Business and Economics: Global Edition, 13th Edition
Author: James T. McClave, P. George Benson, Terry Sincich
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Statistics for Business and Economics: Global Edition, 13th Edition, by James T. McClave, P. George Benson, Terry Sincich.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 890 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!