Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Computers and Programming
2. Introduction to C++
3. Expressions and Interactivity
4. Making Decisions
7. Introduction to Classes and Objects
8. Arrays and Vectors
9. Searching, Sorting, and Algorithm Analysis
11. More about Classes and Object-Oriented Programming
12. More on C-Strings and the string Class
13. Advanced File and I/O Operations
15. Polymorphism and Virtual Functions
16. Exceptions and Templates
17. The Standard Template Library (STL)
18. Linked Lists
19. Stacks and Queues
20. Binary Trees
Appendix A: The ASCII Character Set
Appendix B: Operator Precedence and Associativity
Appendix C: Answers to Checkpoints
Appendix D: Answers to Odd-Numbered Review Questions
Name: Starting Out with C++: Early Objects 10th Edition
Author: Tony Gaddis, Judy Walters, Godfrey Muganda
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Starting Out with C++: Early Objects 10th Edition, by Tony Gaddis, Judy Walters, Godfrey Muganda.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 3905 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!