Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The nature and process of social research
2. Social research strategies: quantitative research and qualitative research
3. Research designs
4. Planning a research project and formulating research questions
5. Getting started: reviewing the literature
6. Ethics and politics in social research
7. The nature of quantitative research
8. Sampling in quantitative research
9. Structured interviewing
10. Self-administered questionnaires
11. Asking questions
12. Structured observation
13. Content analysis
14. Using existing data
15. Quantitative data analysis
16. Using IBM SPSS for Windows
17. The nature of qualitative research
18. Sampling in qualitative research
19. Ethnography and participant observation
20. Interviewing in qualitative research
21. Focus groups
22. Language in qualitative research
23. Documents as sources of data
24. Qualitative data analysis
25. Computer-assisted qualitative data analysis: using NVivo
26. Breaking down the quantitative/qualitative divide
27. Mixed methods research: combining quantitative and qualitative research
28. Writing up social research
Name: Social Research Methods 5th Edition
Author: Alan Bryman
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Social Research Methods 5th Edition, by Alan Bryman.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 785 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!