Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Invitation to Social Psychology
2. The Methods of Social Psychology
3. The Social Self
4. Social Cognition: Thinking about People and Situations
5. Social Attribution: Explaining Behavior
7. Attitudes, Behavior, and Rationalization
9. Social Influence
10. Relationships and Attraction
11. Stereotyping, Prejudice, and Discrimination
14. Altruism and Cooperation
Application Module #1: Social Psychology and Health
Application Module #2: Social Psychology and Personal Finance
Application Module #3: Social Psychology and Education
Application Module #4: Social Psychology and the Law
Name: Social Psychology 4th Edition
Author: Tom Gilovich, Dacher Keltner, Richard E. Nisbett, Serena Chen
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Social Psychology 4th Edition, by Tom Gilovich, Dacher Keltner, Richard E. Nisbett, Serena Chen.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 769 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!