Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction: Theories of Social Development
2. Research Methods: Tools for Discovery
3. Biological Foundations: Roots in Neurons and Genes
4. Attachment: Forming Close Relationships
5. Emotions: Thoughts about Feelings
6. Self and Other: Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know You
7. Family: Early and Enduring Influences
8. Peers: A World of Their Own
9. Schools Mentors and Media: Connections with Society
10. Sex and Gender: Vive La Différence?
11. Morality: Knowing Right Doing Good
12. Aggression: Insult and Injury
13. Policy: Improving Children’s Lives
14. Overarching Themes: Integrating Social Development
Name: Social Development 3rd Edition
Author: Ross D. Parke, Glenn I. Roisman, Amanda J. Rose
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Social Development 3rd Edition, by Ross D. Parke, Glenn I. Roisman, Amanda J. Rose.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 659 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!