Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Developing contextual research that matters
2. Entering the conversation of qualitative research
3. Paradigmatic reflections and qualitative research territories
4. Research design: Sampling, research proposals, ethics, and IRB
5. Negotiating access and exploring the scene
6. Field roles, fieldnotes, and field focus
7. Interview planning and design: Structuring, wording, and questioning
8. Interview practice: Embodied, mediated, and focus‐group approaches
9. Data analysis basics: A phronetic iterative approach
10. Advanced data analysis: The art and magic of interpretation
11. Qualitative quality: Creating a credible, ethical, significant study
12. Theorizing and writing: Explaining, synthesizing, and crafting a tale
13. Drafting, polishing, and publishing
14. Qualitative methodology matters: Exiting and communicating impact
Appendix A: Fieldnote
Appendix B: Focus group guide
Appendix C: Interview/focus group excerpts with different levels of transcription detail
Name: Qualitative Research Methods: Collecting Evidence, Crafting Analysis, Communicating Impact, 2nd Edition
Author: Sarah J. Tracy
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Qualitative Research Methods: Collecting Evidence, Crafting Analysis, Communicating Impact, 2nd Edition, by Sarah J. Tracy.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 435 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!