Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Scholarly Writing and Publishing Principles
2. Paper Elements and Format
3. Journal Article Reporting Standards
4. Writing Style and Grammar
5. Bias-Free Language Guidelines
6. Mechanics of Style
7. Tables and Figures
8. Works Credited in the Text
9. Reference List
10. Reference Examples
11. Legal References
12. Publication Process
Name: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th Edition
Publisher: American Psychological Association
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 7th Edition, by American Psychological Association.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 703 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!