Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Introduction to Visual Basic 2015.
2. Designing Applications.
3. Using Variables and Constants.
4. The Selection Structure.
5. More on the Selection Structure.
6. The Repetition Structure.
7. Sub and Function Procedures.
8. String Manipulation.
10. Structures and Sequential Access Files.
11. Classes and Objects.
12. Web Applications.
13. Working with Access Databases and LINQ.
14. Access Databases and SQL.
Appendix A: Finding and Fixing Program Errors.
Appendix B: GUI Design Guidelines.
Appendix C: Visual Basic Conversion Functions.
Appendix D: Visual Basic 2015 Cheat Sheet.
Appendix E: Case Projects.
Appendix F (online): Multiple Forms and Dialogs.
Name: Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic 2015 7th Edition
Author: Diane Zak
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic 2015 7th Edition, by Diane Zak.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 914 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!