Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Computers and C++ Programming
2. C++ Basics
3. More Flow of Control
4. Procedural Abstraction and Functions That Return a Value
5. Functions for All Subtasks
6. I/O Streams as an Introduction to Objects and Classes
8. Strings and Vectors
9. Pointers and Dynamic Arrays
10. Defining Classes
11. Friends, Overloaded Operators, and Arrays in Classes
12. Separate Compilation and Namespaces
13. Pointers and Linked Lists
16. Exception Handling
18. Standard Template Library and C++11
1. C++ Keywords
2. Precedence of Operators
3. The ASCII Character Set
4. Some Library Functions
5. Inline Functions
6. Overloading the Array Index Square Brackets
7. The this Pointer
8. Overloading Operators as Member
Name: Problem Solving with C++, 10th edition
Author: Walter Savitch, Kenrick Mock
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Problem Solving with C++, 10th edition, by Walter Savitch, Kenrick Mock.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1842 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!