Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: The R Language
1. Basics of R
2. Summarizing Statistical Data
3. Graphical Displays
Part II: Fundamentals of Probability
4. Probability Basics
5. Rules of Probability
6. Conditional Probability
7. Posterior Probability and Bayes
Part III: Discrete Distributions
9. Introduction to Discrete Distributions
10. The Geometric Distribution
11. The Binomial Distribution
12. The Hypergeometric Distribution
13. The Poisson Distribution
14. Sampling Inspection Schemes
Part IV: Continuous Distributions
15. Introduction to Continuous Distributions
16. The Exponential Distribution
18. The Normal Distribution
19. Process Control
Part V: Tailing Off
20. The Inequalities of Markov and Chebyshev
Appendix A: Data: Examination Results
Appendix B: The Line of Best Fit: Coefficient Derivations
Appendix C: Variance Derivations
Appendix D: Binomial Approximation to the Hypergeometric
Appendix E: Normal Tables
Appendix F: The Inequalities of Markov and Chebyshev
Name: Probability with R: An Introduction with Computer Science Applications, 2nd Edition
Author: Jane M. Horgan
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Probability with R: An Introduction with Computer Science Applications, 2nd Edition, by Jane M. Horgan.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 489 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!