Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Probability
2. Conditional Probability
3. Random Variables and Distributions
5. Special Distributions
6. Large Random Samples
8. Sampling Distributions of Estimators
9. Testing Hypotheses
10. Categorical Data and Nonparametric Methods
11. Linear Statistical Models
Name: Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition
Author: Morris H. DeGroot, Mark J. Schervish
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition, by Morris H. DeGroot, Mark J. Schervish.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 911 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!