Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction and Vectors.
Context 1: Alternative-Fuel Vehicles.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
3. Motion in Two Dimensions.
4. The Laws of Motion.
5. More Applications of Newton’s Laws.
6. Energy of a System.
7. Conservation of Energy.
Context 1 Conclusion: Present and Future Possibilities.
Context 2: Mission to Mars.
8. Momentum and Collisions.
10. Rotational Motion.
11. Gravity, Planetary Orbits, and the Hydrogen Atom.
Context 2 Conclusion: A Successful Mission Plan.
Context 3: Earthquakes.
12. Oscillatory Motion.
13. Mechanical Waves.
14. Superposition and Standing Waves.
Context 3 Conclusion: Minimizing the Risk.
Context 4: Heart Attacks.
15. Fluid Mechanics.
Context 4 Conclusion: Heart Attacks
Context 5: Global Warming.
16. Temperature and the Kinetic Theory of Gases.
17. Energy in Thermal Processes: The First Law of Thermodynamics.
18. Heat Engines, Entropy, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Context 5 Conclusion: Predicting the Earth’s Surface Temperature.
Context 6: Lightning.
19. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
20. Electric Potential and Capacitance.
21. Current and Direct Current Circuits.
Context 6 Conclusion: Determining the Number of Lightning Strikes.
Context 7: Magnetism in Medicine.
22. Magnetic Forces and Magnetic Fields.
23. Faraday’s Law and Inductance.
Context 7 Conclusion: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Context 8: Lasers.
24. Electromagnetic Waves.
25. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
26. Image Formation by Mirrors and Lenses.
27. Wave Optics.
Context 8 Conclusion: Using Lasers to Record and Read Digital Information.
Context 9: The Cosmic Connection.
28. Quantum Physics.
29. Atomic Physics.
30. Nuclear Physics.
31. Particle Physics.
Context 9 Conclusion: Problems and Perspectives.
Appendix A: Tables.
Appendix B: Mathematics Review.
Appendix C: Periodic Table of the Elements.
Appendix D: SI Units.
Name: Principles of Physics: A Calculus-Based Text, 5th Edition
Author: Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Principles of Physics: A Calculus-Based Text, 5th Edition, by Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1193 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!