Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
Part 2. FINANCIAL TOOLS
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Cash Flow and Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
Part 3. VALUATION OF SECURITIES
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
Part 4. RISK AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
Part 5. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
12. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
Part 6. LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
13. Leverage and Capital Structure
14. Payout Policy
Part 7. SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
15. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
16. Current Liabilities Management
Part 8. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE
17. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
18. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
19. International Managerial Finance
Name: Principles of Managerial Finance, Global Edition, 14th Edition
Author: Lawrence J. Gitman, Chad J. Zutter
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Principles of Managerial Finance, Global Edition, 14th Edition, by Lawrence J. Gitman, Chad J. Zutter.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 928 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!