Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Crystallographic Considerations
2. Microstructural Considerations
3. Crystal Structures and Binding Forces
4. The Electronic Level I: An Overview of Band Theory
5. The Electronic Level II: The Tight-Binding Electronic Structure Approximation
6. Transport Properties
7. Hopping Conduction and Metal–Insulator Transitions
8. Magnetic and Dielectric Properties
9. Optical Properties of Materials
10. Mechanical Properties
11. Phase Equilibria, Phase Diagrams, and Phase Modeling
12. Synthetic Strategies
13. An Introduction to Nanomaterials
14. Introduction to Computational Materials Science
15. Case Study I: TiO2
16. Case Study II: GaN
Appendix A: List of the 230 Space Groups
Appendix B: The 32 Crystal Systems and the 47 Possible Forms
Appendix C: Principles of Tensors
Appendix D: Solutions to Practice Problems
Name: Principles of Inorganic Materials Design, 3rd Edition
Author: John N. Lalena, David A. Cleary, Olivier B.M. Hardouin Duparc
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Principles of Inorganic Materials Design, 3rd Edition, by John N. Lalena, David A. Cleary, Olivier B.M. Hardouin Duparc.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 711 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!