Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Introduction to Information Systems.
2. Information Systems in Organizations.
3. Hardware and Mobile Devices.
4. Software and Mobile Applications.
5. Database Systems and Big Data.
6. Networks and Cloud Computing.
7. Electronic and Mobile Commerce.
8. Enterprise Systems.
9. Business Intelligence and Analytics.
10. Knowledge Management and Specialized Information Systems.
11. Strategic Planning and Project Management.
12. System Acquisition and Development.
13. Cybercrime and Information System Security.
14. Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues of Information Systems.
Name: Principles of Information Systems 13th Edition
Author: Ralph Stair, George Reynolds
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Principles of Information Systems 13th Edition, by Ralph Stair, George Reynolds.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 690 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!