Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Information Security.
2. The Need for Security.
3. Legal, Ethical, and Professional Issues in Information Security.
4. Planning for Security.
5. Risk Management.
6. Security Technology: Firewalls, VPNs, and Wireless.
7. Security Technology: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems and Other Security Tools.
9. Physical Security.
10. Implementing Information Security.
11. Security and Personnel.
12. Information Security Maintenance and eDiscovery.
Name: Principles of Information Security, 6th Edition
Author: Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Principles of Information Security, 6th Edition, by Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 750 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!