Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Introduction
1. Thinking Like An Economist
2. Markets, Specialisation and Economic Efficiency
3. Markets, Supply, Demand and Elasticity
Part 2: Competition and the ‘Invisible Hand’
4. Demand: The Benefit Side of the Market
5. Perfectly Competitive Supply: the Cost Side of the Market
6. Efficiency and Exchange
7. Profits, Entry and Exit: The Basis for the ‘Invisible Hand’
Part 3: Market Imperfections 1: Market Power
8. Imperfect Competition and the Consequences of Market Power
9. Thinking Strategically 1: Interdependence, Decision Making and the Theory of Games
10. Thinking Strategically 2: Competition Among the Few
Part 4: Market Imperfections 2: Externalities, Information, Distribution and the Role of the Government in a Market Economy
11. Externalities and Property Rights
12. The Economics of Information
13. Labour Markets, Income Distribution, Wealth and Poverty
14. Government in the Market Economy: Public Sector Production and Regulation
15. The Credit Crunch and the Great Contraction: An Application of Some Micro-economics to Help Explain a Macro-economic Crisis
Part 5: Macroeconomics: Issues and Data
16. Macroeconomics: the Bird’s Eye View of the Economy
17. Measuring Economic Activity: Gross Domestic Product
18. Measuring the Price Level and Inflation
19. The Labour Market: Wages and Unemployment
Part 6: The Economy in the Long Run
20. Economic Growth, Productivity and Living Standards
21. Capital Markets: Saving, Investment and Financial Intermediaries
Part 7: The Economy in the Short Run
22. Short-Term Economic Fluctuations
23. Money and Interest Rates
24. The IS-LM Model
25. Stabilising the Economy 1: the Role of Fiscal Policy
26. Stabilising the Economy 2: the Role of Monetary Policy
27. Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply and Inflation
28. The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Expectations and Inflation Policy
Part 8: The International Economy
29. Exchange Rates, Capital Flows and the Balance of Payments
Name: Principles of Economics 3rd Edition
Author: Moore McDowell; Rodney Thom; Ivan Pastine; Robert H. Frank; Ben Bernanke
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Principles of Economics 3rd Edition, by Moore McDowell; Rodney Thom; Ivan Pastine; Robert H. Frank; Ben Bernanke.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1431 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!