Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Supply, Demand, and Equilibrium.
2. Prices, Costs, and the Gains from Trade.
3. The Behavior of Consumers. Appendix: Cardinal Utility.
4. Consumers in the Marketplace.
5. The Behavior of Firms.
6. Production and Costs.
8. Welfare Economics and the Gains from Trade.
9. Knowledge and Information.
10. Monopoly. 11. Market Power, Collusion, and Oligopoly.
12. The Theory of Games.
13. External Costs and Benefits.
14. Common Property and Public Goods.
15. The Demand for Factors of Production.
16. The Market for Labor.
17. Allocating Goods over Time.
18. Risk and Uncertainty.
19. What Is Economics?
Appendix A: Calculus Supplement.
Appendix B: Answers to Exercises.
Appendix C: Answers to Problem Sets.
Name: Price Theory and Applications 9th Edition
Author: Steven Landsburg
Publisher: Cengage Learning Australia
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Price Theory and Applications 9th Edition, by Steven Landsburg.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 716 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!