Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Fundamentals and General Terminology
3. Stationary Phases
4. Selection of Chromatographic Systems
5. Process Concepts
6. Modeling of Chromatographic Processes
7. Determination of Model Parameters
8. Process Design and Optimization
9. Process Control
10. Chromatography Equipment: Engineering and Operation
Appendix A Data of Test Systems
Name: Preparative Chromatography, 3rd Edition
Author: H. Schmidt-Traub, Michael Schulte, Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Preparative Chromatography, 3rd Edition, by H. Schmidt-Traub, Michael Schulte, Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 641 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!