Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Genomic Strategies for Personalized Cancer Therapy
2. Blood-Based Biomarkers for the Diagnosis and Prognosis of Cancer
3. Application of Circulating Cell-free DNA for Personalized Cancer Therapy
4. Prognostic Implications of EGFR, p53, p16, Cyclin D1, and Bcl-2 in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
5. Immunotherapy and Cancer
6. Predictive and Prognostic Markers for Cancer Medicine
7. Dual Energy Imaging in Precision Radiation Therapy
8. The Role of Big Data in Personalized Medicine
Name: Precision Medicine in Oncology
Author: Bulent Aydogan, James A. Radosevich
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Precision Medicine in Oncology, by Bulent Aydogan, James A. Radosevich.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 283 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!