Complete eBook Content:
1. Aliphatic Nucleophilic Substitution
2. Addition to Carbon-Heteroatom Multiple Bonds
3. Addition to Carbon–Carbon Multiple Bonds
4. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
5. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
6. Selected Catalytic Reactions
11. Selected Free Radical Reactions
12. Synthesis of “Nucleophilic” Organometallic Reagents
13. Synthesis of Common Aromatic Heterocycles
14. Access to Chirality
16. Green Chemistry
17. Continuous Chemistry
18. General Solvent Properties
19. Practical Chemistry Concepts Tips for the Practicing Chemist or Things They Don’t Teach You in School
Name: Practical Synthetic Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Principles, and Techniques, 2nd Edition
Author: Stéphane Caron
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Practical Synthetic Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Principles, and Techniques, 2nd Edition, by Stéphane Caron.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 849 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!