Complete eBook Content:
Preface –Why This Book?
About the Author
1. Plant from Design to Commissioning
2. Plant Key One-Line Diagram
3. Switching Equipment
4. Designing Plant Layout
6. Site and Equipment Grounding
7. Plant Lighting
8. DC System, UPS
9. Plant Power Distribution
10. Insulation Coordination, Lightning Protection
11. Voltage and Phasing Standards
12. Cables and Supporting Equipment
13. Power Factor Correction
14. Motor Selection
15. Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) and Harmonics
16. Relay Protection and Coordination
17. Plant Automation and Data Networking
19. Power Dispatch and Control
20. Diesel Engine Generator Plant and Standby Power
21. Reliability Considerations and Calculations
22. Fire Protection
23. Corrosion, Cathodic Protection
24. Brief Equipment Specifications and Data Sheets
25. Solar Power
26. Wind Power
Name: Practical Power Plant Engineering: A Guide for Early Career Engineers
Author: Zark Bedalov
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Practical Power Plant Engineering: A Guide for Early Career Engineers, by Zark Bedalov.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 653 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!