Complete eTextbook Content:
Part A: Power Systems Theories and Practices
1. Essentials of Electromagnetism
2. Complex Number Notation (Symbolic Method) and the Laplace Transform
3. Transmission Line Matrices and Symmetrical Components
4. Physics of Transmission Lines and Line Constants
5. The Per-Unit Method
6. Transformer Modeling
7. Fault Analysis Based on Symmetrical Components
8. Fault Analysis with the αβ0-Method
9. Power Cables
10. Synchronous Generators, Part 1: Circuit Theory
11. Synchronous Generators, Part 2: Characteristics of Machinery
12. Steady-State, Transient, and Dynamic Stability
13. Induction Generators and Motors (Induction Machines)
14. Directional Distance Relays and R–X Diagrams
15. Lightning and Switching Surge Phenomena and Breaker Switching
16. Overvoltage Phenomena
17. Insulation Coordination
18. Harmonics and Waveform Distortion Phenomena
19. Power Electronic Applications, Part 1: Devices
20. Power Electronics Applications, Part 2: Circuit Theory
21. Power Electronics Applications, Part 3: Control Theory
Appendix A. Mathematical Formulae
Appendix B. Matrix Equation Formulae
Part B: Digital Computation Theories
22. Digital Computation Basics
23. Power-Flow Methods
24. Short-Circuit Methods
27. Numerical Integration Methods
Part C: Analytical Practices and Examples using ETAP
29. Introduction to Power System Analysis
30. One-Line Diagrams
31. Load Flow
32. Short-Circuit/Fault Analysis
33. Motor Starting
35. Transient Stability
36. Reliability Assessment
37. Protective Device Coordination
Appendix C. Standards, Regulations, and Best Practice
Name: Power System Dynamics with Computer-Based Modeling and Analysis
Author: Yoshihide Hase, Tanuj Khandelwal, Kazuyuki Kameda
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Power System Dynamics with Computer-Based Modeling and Analysis, by Yoshihide Hase, Tanuj Khandelwal, Kazuyuki Kameda.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1125 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!