Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction to Power Systems
2. Power System Components
3. The Power System in the Steady State
Part II: Introduction to Power System Dynamics
4. Electromagnetic Phenomena
5. Electromechanical Dynamics – Small Disturbances
6. Electromechanical Dynamics – Large Disturbances
7. Wind Power
8. Voltage Stability
9. Frequency Stability and Control
10. Stability Enhancement
Part III: Advanced Topics in Power System Dynamics
11. Advanced Power System Modeling
12. Steady-state Stability of Multi-machine Systems
13. Power System Dynamic Simulation
14. Stability Studies in Power System Planning
15. Optimization of Control System Parameters
16. Wide-Area Monitoring and Control
17. Impact of Renewable Energy Sources on Power System Dynamics
18. Power System Model Reduction – Equivalents
Name: Power System Dynamics: Stability and Control, 3rd Edition
Author: Jan Machowski, Zbigniew Lubosny, Janusz W. Bialek, James R. Bumby
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Power System Dynamics: Stability and Control, 3rd Edition, by Jan Machowski, Zbigniew Lubosny, Janusz W. Bialek, James R. Bumby.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 888 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!