Complete eBook Content:
1. Polymer Electrolytes: State of the Art
2. Impedance Spectroscopy in Polymer Electrolyte Characterization
3. Thermal Characterization of Polymer Electrolytes
4. Energy in a Portable World
5. Insight on Polymer Electrolytes for Electrochemical Devices Applications
6. Polymer Electrolyte Application in Electrochemical Devices
7. Polymer Electrolytes for Lithium Ion Batteries and Challenges: Part I
8. Polymer Electrolytes for Lithium Ion Batteries and Challenges: Part II
9. Polymer Electrolytes for Supercapacitor and Challenges
10. Polymer Electrolytes for Quantum Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells (QDSSCs) and Challenges
11. Polymer Electrolytes for Perovskite Solar Cell and Challenges
12. Polymer Electrolytes for Electrochromic Windows
Name: Polymer Electrolytes: Characterization Techniques and Energy Applications
Author: Tan Winie, Abdul K. Arof, Sabu Thomas
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Polymer Electrolytes: Characterization Techniques and Energy Applications, by Tan Winie, Abdul K. Arof, Sabu Thomas.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 417 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!