Complete eTextbook Content:
Part One – Mechanics
2) Motion Along a Line
3) Motion in a Plane
4) Force and Newton’s Laws of Motion
5) Circular Motion
6) Conservation of Energy
7) Linear Momentum
8) Torque and Angular Momentum
10) Elasticity and Oscillations
Part Two – Thermal Physics
13) Temperature and the Ideal Gas
Part Three – Electromagnetism
16) Electric Forces and Fields
17) Electric Potential
18) Electric Current and Circuits
19) Magnetic Forces and Fields
20) Electromagnetic Induction
21) Alternating Current
Part Four – Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
22) Electromagnetic Waves
23) Reflection and Refraction of Light
24) Optical Instruments
25) Interference and Diffraction
Part Five – Quantum and Particle Physics
27) Early Quantum Physics and the Photon
28) Quantum Physics
29) Nuclear Physics
30) Particle Physics
Appendix A – Mathematics Review
Appendix B – Reference Information
Answers to Selected Questions and Problems
Name: Physics 5th Edition
Author: Alan Giambattista
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Physics 5th Edition, by Alan Giambattista.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1231 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!