Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction and Mathematical Concepts
2. Kinematics in One Dimension
3. Kinematics in Two Dimensions
4. Forces and Newton’s Laws of Motion
5. Dynamics of Uniform Circular Motion
6. Work and Energy
7. Impulse and Momentum
8. Rotational Kinematics
9. Rotational Dynamics
10. Simple Harmonic Motion and Elasticity
12. Temperature and Heat
13. The Transfer of Heat
14. The Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory
16. Waves and Sound
17. The Principle of Linear Superposition and Interference Phenomena
18. Electric Forces and Electric Fields
19. Electric Potential Energy and the Electric Potential
20. Electric Circuits
21. Magnetic Forces and Magnetic Fields
22. Electromagnetic Induction
23. Alternating Current Circuits
24. Electromagnetic Waves
25. The Reflection of Light: Mirrors
26. The Refraction of Light: Lenses and Optical Instruments
27. Interference and the Wave Nature of Light
28. Special Relativity
29. Particles and Waves
30. The Nature of the Atom
31. Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity
32. Ionizing Radiation, Nuclear Energy, and Elementary Particles
Name: Physics, 11th Edition
Author: John D. Cutnell, Kenneth W. Johnson, David Young, Shane Stadler
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Physics, 11th Edition, by John D. Cutnell, Kenneth W. Johnson, David Young, Shane Stadler.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1005 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!