Complete eTextbook Content:
1. What Is Personality?
2. How Is Personality Studied and Assessed?
3. Psychoanalytic Aspects of Personality
4. Neo-Analytic and Ego Aspects of Personality
5. Biological Aspects of Personality
6. Behaviorist and Learning Aspects of Personality
7. Cognitive and Social-Cognitive Aspects of Personality
8. Trait Aspects of Personality
9. Humanistic, Existential, and Positive Aspects of Personality
10. Person—Situation Interactionist Aspects of Personality
11. Male—Female Differences
12. Stress, Adjustment, and Health Differences
13. Culture, Religion, and Ethnicity
14. Love and Hate
15. Where Will We Find Personality?
Name: Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research, 6th Edition
Author: Howard S. Friedman, Miriam W. Schustack
ISBN-10 : 0205997937
ISBN-13 : 978-0205997930
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research, 6th Edition, by Howard S. Friedman, Miriam W. Schustack.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 449 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!