Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Introduction to Taxation
2. Determination of Tax
3. Gross Income: Inclusions
4. Gross Income: Exclusions
5. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses
6. Deductions and Losses
7. Itemized Deductions
8. Losses and Bad Debts
9. Business and Employee Expenses and Deferred Compensation
10. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion
11. Accounting Periods and Methods
12. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges
13. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture
14. Special Tax Computation Methods, Tax Credits, and Payment of Tax
15. Tax Research
17. Partnerships and S Corporations
18. Taxes and Investment Planning
Name: Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 Individuals 33rd Edition
Author: Timothy J. Rupert, Kenneth E. Anderson, David S. Hulse
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 Individuals 33rd Edition, by Timothy J. Rupert, Kenneth E. Anderson, David S. Hulse.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 874 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!