Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Tax Research
2. Corporate Formations and Capital Structure
3. The Corporate Income Tax
4. Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions
5. Other Corporate Tax Levies
6. Corporate Liquidating Distributions
7. Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations
8. Consolidated Tax Returns
9. Partnership Formation and Operation
10. Special Partnership Issues
11. S Corporations
12. The Gift Tax
13. The Estate Tax
14. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
15. Administrative Procedures
16. US Taxation of Foreign-Related Transactions
Name: Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts, 33rd Edition
Author: Timothy J. Rupert; Kenneth E. Anderson; David S. Hulse
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts, 33rd Edition, by Timothy J. Rupert; Kenneth E. Anderson; David S. Hulse.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 932 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!