Complete eBook Content:
1. Industrial Milestones in Organometallic Chemistry
2. Design, Development, and Execution of a Continuous-flow-Enabled API Manufacturing Route
3. Continuous Manufacturing as an Enabling Technology for Low-Temperature Organometallic Chemistry
4. Development of a Nickel-Catalyzed Enantioselective Mizoroki–Heck Coupling
5. Development of Iron-Catalyzed Kumada Cross-coupling for the Large-Scale Production of Aliskiren Intermediate
6. Development and Scale-Up of a Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Direct Arylation in the Commercial Synthesis of Beclabuvir
7. Ruthenium-Catalyzed C—H Activated C—C/N/O Bond Formation Reactions for the Practical Synthesis of Heterocycles and Pharmaceutical Agents
8. Cross-couplings in Water – A Better Way to Assemble New Bonds
9. Aspects of Homogeneous Hydrogenation from Industrial Research
10. Latest Industrial Uses of Olefin Metathesis
11. Dehydrative Decarbonylation
Name: Organometallic Chemistry in Industry: A Practical Approach
Author: Thomas J. Colacot, Carin C.C. Johansson Seechurn, Robert H. Grubbs
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Organometallic Chemistry in Industry: A Practical Approach, by Thomas J. Colacot, Carin C.C. Johansson Seechurn, Robert H. Grubbs.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 329 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!