Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: THE INDIVIDUAL
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART III: THE GROUP
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
PART IV: THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix: Research in Organizational Behavior
Name: Organizational Behavior, Global Edition, 18th Edition
Author: Stephen P. Robbins, Timothy A. Judge
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Organizational Behavior, Global Edition, 18th Edition, by Stephen P. Robbins, Timothy A. Judge.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 780 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!