Complete eTextbook Content:
1. A Review of General Chemistry: Electrons, Bonds, and Molecular Properties
2. Molecular Representations
3. Acids and Bases
4. Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
6. Chemical Reactivity and Mechanisms
7. Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination Reactions
8. Addition Reactions of Alkenes
10. Radical Reactions
12. Alcohols and Phenols
13. Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides
14. Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
15. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
16. Conjugated Pi Systems and Pericyclic Reactions
17. Aromatic Compounds
18. Aromatic Substitution Reactions
19. Aldehydes and Ketones
20. Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
21. Alpha Carbon Chemistry: Enols and Enolates
23. Introduction to Organometallic Compounds
25. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
27. Synthetic Polymers
Name: Organic Chemistry, 3rd Edition
Author: David R. Klein
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Organic Chemistry, 3rd Edition, by David R. Klein.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1319 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!