Complete eTextbook Content:
- A Review of General Chemistry: Electrons, Bonds, and Molecular Properties
- Molecular Representations
- Acids and Bases
- Alkanes and Cycloalkanes
- Chemical Reactivity and Mechanisms
- Alkyl Halides: Nucleophilic Substitution and Elimination Reactions
- Addition Reactions of Alkenes
- Radical Reactions
- Alcohols and Phenols
- Ethers and Epoxides; Thiols and Sulfides
- Infrared Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Conjugated Pi Systems and Pericyclic Reactions
- Aromatic Compounds
- Aromatic Substitution Reactions
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives
- Alpha Carbon Chemistry: Enols and Enolates
- Introduction to Organometallic Compounds
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Polymers
Name: Organic Chemistry, 3rd Edition
Author: David R. Klein
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Organic Chemistry, 3rd Edition, by David R. Klein.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1319 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!