Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction to Operations Management
1. Operations and Productivity
2. Operations Strategy in a Global Environment
3. Project Management
Part II: Designing Operations
5. Design of Goods and Services
S5. Sustainability in the Supply Chain
6. Managing Quality
S6. Statistical Process Control
7. Process Strategy
S7. Capacity and Constraint Management
8. Location Strategies
9. Layout Strategies
10. Human Resources, Job Design, and Work Measurement
PART III: Managing Operations
11. Supply Chain Management
S11. Supply Chain Management Analytics
12. Inventory Management
13. Aggregate Planning and S&OP
14. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ERP
15. Short-Term Scheduling
16. Lean Operations
17. Maintenance and Reliability
PART IV: Business Analytics Modules
Module A. Decision-Making Tools
Module B. Linear Programming
Module C. Transportation Models
Module D. Waiting-Line Models
Module E. Learning Curves
Module F. Simulation
Name: Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management, Global Edition, 12th Edition
Author: Jay Heizer, Barry Render, Chuck Munson
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management, Global Edition, 12th Edition, by Jay Heizer, Barry Render, Chuck Munson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 914 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!